Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello from under this rock


I'm not a huge fan of those "I'm still here" posts or starting off a post with an apology but apparently I've been hiding under a rock for the last few weeks... quietly making my way teaching through my latest photography class, going through the routine of life with baby. And I've missed you. 


I've noticed in my life there are often seasons - I call them "root growing" seasons because I feel completely hidden, buried away underground, and I have all these thoughts and  ideas mulling around. It's hard to even write them down or talk about them, they're just growing slowly, quietly.  Later comes a spring season where everything starts bursting out. 


I can feel the seasons are starting to change... I can feel the ideas are ready to start flowing out again. I am working on organizing my home and my schedule so that I can blog more and promote my classes again. I've got some exciting new things coming your way!  I've been reading again this week. Oh I forgot how much I've missed reading - I don't think I've read a book in the last eight months! I've got a great e-book from Kelly Rae Roberts that I've been reading slowly and loving every moment of it! 


So while things are still quiet right now it won't be for too much longer...

1 comment:

  1. scarf looks great!
    I can't wear them... drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required