Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekend Instagram dump

I can't think of a day when I've been more happy about a weekend in awhile. Yesterday my girls had their Boosterthon Fun Run at school, I spent nearly the whole day at their school with my boys in tow - so exhausting, but fun! Now I've got tween pop songs stuck in my head though. The girls came home saying it was the best day ever. I nearly fell asleep on the couch waiting for the hubs to come home. I let the kids have a "sleepover" so all of the girls slept in the same room, mostly all on the floor, they were seriously wound up and didn't fall asleep until nearly eleven.  So this morning they weren't up at the crack of dawn like usual, it was so nice to wake up with Eli and while my early birds played quietly together on the couch I got my coffee and enjoyed a couple minutes of peace and quiet. Just the kind of weekend morning I love. In a few hours we're going to the Library (hopefully before any major rain comes through in the wake of the awful tornadoes that have ravaged some of our neighbor states) and then we're going to conquer our personal Mt. Everst of laundry that needs to be folded and I hope to mop the kitchen floor. It's been crazy-hard to get everything done lately and I'm hoping that the kiddos will be happy helpers today.

Last Week the kids were home for presidents day so we did a re-do of Valentines Day since I was sick this first time around. Mostly this meant spending all day making a red velvet cheesecake.

RedVelvet Cake Batter
Cheesecake layer, Red Velvet Layers & Cream Cheese Frosting
Um, I think we have a problem
Trimmed
Sampling
Finished!
In my fridge
Enjoying some nice weather
  
somebody is ready for a nap

Enjoying a Sunday afternoon at the Park

Finally eating some solid foods!

Grocery shopping

Breakfast

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required