Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photography linkup: "home"



There are some things in life that are overrated. Re-heated pizza (cold pizza rocks), having a super-productive day (I'm saying this sarcastically... but only a little)  There are some things in life, however, that are not. A good night's sleep would be at the top of that list. Another would be a clean, tidy Living Room. So not over-rated. I'm so happy that mine is finally clean.

Thank you for linking your photos up here - it's really nice seeing what is going on in your lives and watching y'all grow in your photography skills. You can link up using the form below. Please remember to use the url of your blog post not just your blog url. If you link up a link back is appreciated Do that by copying the code to my button and pasting it in your blog post (in your html editor) or by adding a text link. Please don't link up your blog post if it is not photography related, just because it has a picture in it. (If you don't know what I'm talking about - I'm not talking to you). This is not a place to build your blog traffic this is  a place to build your community. I've made  so many great friends by participating in link-ups like this. Please take the time to visit some of the other participants, introduce yourself and follow their blog and follow them on twitter/facebook/google+ and gain a new online friend. At minimum please take the time to leave a comment on at least two other blogs in the link up. </rant> ;) The theme this week, if you're into that kind of thing, is home. What does your home look like? 

11 comments:

  1. umm cold pizza IS awesome - my husband thinks I'm disgusting when I eat it that way. And you are super woman if your living room looks that way with 5 kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you can sure tell there's a baby in house! Love the green accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cold pizza is awesome :D

    I hope you are doing well friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your living room looks huge! Like the green accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cold pizza. Great shade of green, so springy. And about your rant - YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm cold pizza *drool*. My photos aren't of my home this week but I can tell you that I cleaned the ENTIRE house on Saturday and oh boy did it feel good when I was done!! It's been so much easier to keep on top of things this week too, since I started off with a tidy house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not agree more about a clean living room, it is a great feeling. Yours look beautiful :o). Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I love the shade on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree about the tidy thing but for me it is the kitchen. I cannot stand leaving it in a mess and am more than happy to tidy up after my wonderful husband who seems to have become the household chef. I think that makes me the pot wash!

    Mollyxxx

    Ps.. Didn't know there was a home theme... I shall try harder next time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required