Thursday, February 16, 2012

Preview...

Tomorrow is the link-up for the Poetic Winter Photography Challenge and yours truly is scheduled to provide the freebie... three guesses what it will be. I've been having loads of fun. I didn't realize that Danielle had an amazing color palette blog until I saw some of her work on Pinterest yesterday. Inspired by her creations and using some of the colors she pulled from her photography I am really happy with what I've come up with so far. So be ready tomorrow with you photos for the theme of passion (yikes! I still need to shoot mine!! The linky opens at 9am CST) and be sure to check my blog for one of my best freebies so far.

P.S. if you guessed that I'm giving away some collage templates you'd be right! I'll also have tutorials on how to use them + make your own in Photoshop Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required