Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photography link up


DSC_3264 pop 2 plus solitude overlay
Texture is from Life-n-Reflection

So what have you been up to? As you can probably tell, I haven't been on the blog much lately.

I'm finishing up my February product photography class - which was one of my favorite classes to write so far! Next month I'll be teaching a childhood photography class. You can register for it at a special discount here until the end of the week. You don't have to have special/specific equipment to participate.

If I haven't left a comment on your blog in awhile it is not for lack of desire... I love seeing your photos! Thank you so much for linking up!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your little camera, and the texture is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu blog! Saludos desde Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this camera. Faith by the way you have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. To read more about it please visit my blog: http://www.pozniaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little camera :D The texture is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, It is my first time to visit and I'm loving everything here....

    ReplyDelete
  6. very night texture with the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required