Thursday, February 9, 2012

it's just that time of the year


I guess it's just that time of the year. All of my kids have a nasty cough, Eli has a lot of congestion and a most of the kids have had 24 hours of fever at some point during the last week. Top that with a husband who has been in and out of town all week and you have one tired, busy mama.

Yes, all of these are Instagrams 
I'm hopelessly, shamelessly obsessed with this silly little thing...

I did take some time during nap time yesterday to get my big girl camera out and take some photos for tomorrow's Poetic Winter Photography Challenge, although I'm afraid my best photo may be of a themometer. Hope you link up tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man we are all in the same boat! Husband gone for the time being - and all three of us are sick with nasty coughs, runny noses, and cranky energy. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone feels better. I took my photo yesterday and can't wait to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they feel better soon! Really like the top photo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required