Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52 photos

The theme for this week's project 52 was "Life" at My 4 Hens and "Responsibility" at Paint the Mon and to be honest I was really stumped. I wanted to take a photo that was meaningful, thoughtful and artistic but I couldn't figure put which direction to take. Today my Emma wasn't feeling well. I picked her up from school and tucked her into bed. I took a few photos of her as she lay snuggled in her bed, surrounded by her dearly loved stuffed animals and then it hit me - this is life. My life - at least for now - is all about being a mom. Which is a big responsibility
week 2 nodding violet hemoine cropped


52 Week Project Photo Paint the Moon Photoshop Actions PSE



Here she is tucked in for bed, with her blankie which I made with love while I was pregnant with her. This is a cell phone photo which I took using the retro camera ap for android. I pretty much hate it. Finding a really good app on the android market that can compete with Hipstamatic & Instagram is driving me a little nuts at the moment. I kind of like Tubo at the moment.


I can't wait to see your project 52 & 365 photos this weekend :) 

9 comments:

  1. Sweet photos - so sad when little ones are sick but they ARE just that extra bit more cuddly. Hope your girl is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how neat!! Great shots...

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet images! Regardless of what you took them with, at least you're capturing them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly fits- I hope she's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use vignette a ton and occasionally camera zoom fx. Retro camera is fun sometimes as well. Will have to check out the one you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is life! So sorry that the sickies have visited your house but the shot says so much. I love it! My husband has an android and I was seriously waiting out my contract using my blackberry to switch and then the iPhone came to Sprint *laaaaa* Love it! I can't believe that the Android market can't figure out some decent photo apps though. Bummer. I do like the vintage feel to that shot though. I hope that Emma is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required