Monday, January 23, 2012

Just a Monday morning photo

I'm not a big fan of the "hey, I'm still here" posts.. but here I am, writing one. I'm terribly behind (having a baby is kicking my butt!!) Plus it was my anniversary on Friday - eleven years of marriage -  whoot whoot! The hubs took me out, and of course I forgot to take a single photo, but we had a wonderful time. It was nice to have an uninterrupted, hot meal.  On Saturday I got completely lost on This Life - they let me in early, while it's in beta and I can honestly say I have never ever had such a positive experience...


So here is a photo I re-discovered the other day, when I saw it in my photo stream I was like "hey, did I take that? why yes, yes I did." That's always a nice surprise.

I promise a "real" post will be up, hopefully tonight - with tomorrow's challenge announcement.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time "out" w/ Daniel!
    Hardly seems possible you've been married that long!
    Seems like only 'yesterday' I was bringing you home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of this photo is all of the texture. It's amazing how the pinecones can be so different, yet the same, just like people! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required