Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hump Day Photo Dump

Mr. Blue Eyes

DSC_2605.JPGlove this expresion
Eli just LOVES his johnny jump-up - he spends a lot of time there every day, bouncing or just sitting and watching what everyone else is doing, always with a big smile on his face.


:)

that tongue

I was photographing some other stuff and had my macro filter on my 18-55mm lens, it made  a really interesting effect...
with macro filterDSC_2424.JPG

first time in this walker-thingy
I put Eli in this walker thingy we were given. He liked it pretty well, Josiah loved running in circles around it!
my happy little guy


Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge 
Don't forget the Poetry of Winter Photography Challenge is starting February 3!
Get more of the details as well as the prompts by clicking here. 

 Linking up with:
  Live and Love...Out LoudNapTime MomTogand then, she {snapped}

13 comments:

  1. Yes, it's amazing what a lens or filter can do to a photo. I would really love to get a macro filter. One day my wishlist will be empty. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to smile back!! happy kids!
    I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute! Lola loved to jump to! Sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seems a happy little camper that's for sure - his eyes are smiling too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful family! This made me smile & brought back memories that had been buried. I remembered how the kids would be so entertained by the most random things- like your son there holding that brush. Miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have such a beautiful family!!
    five kids! God bless you lol that a lot of work i have three so i know.

    xoxo Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the effect the macro filters had on shots of Eli. Almost like a lens baby. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, he is getting big! Lovely photos!

    Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required