Monday, January 2, 2012

gratitude on a Monday, which also is my hubby's birthday

1737 b w

Today is the hub's birthday and the one thing he asked that we do for his birthday is take a family photo, that and make a cheesecake (usually I make fudge). This is my first try at cheesecake so wish me luck! His mom came to visit (how sweet is that!) and everyone has the day off so it should be a great, laid back day.

So I only have a minute, but I thought I'd bop in here and write a quick gratitude on a Monday post featuring my husband... Daniel.

I am thankful to be married to such a loyal man, someone who through all of the ups and downs of our marriage has remained 100% faithful to me.

I am thankful to be married to a man who is totally different than me - and while those differences drive us crazy sometime those differences have made me a better person.

I am thankful to be married to such a good daddy. All of our kids adore their dad and that is no small thing.

I am thankful to be married to someone who is such a good friend

who is an excellent encourager

someone who is thoughtful and kind

I love you Daniel!

6 comments:

  1. What a PERFECT family photo! :) I used to be a cheesecake perfectionist... I see a tips and tricks post in my future, haha. Enjoy your day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that perfection doesn't matter when it comes to cheesecakes. Some of the tastiest ones I've ever made have also been the ugliest. With cheesecake, like with people, what's inside is what counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo and LOVE the new blog faith.. I hope your new year was wonderful and that 2012 is for you too :)

    Happy Birthday to you hubster! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Sooo cute. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required