Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Featured photos

These are from last week's photography challenge. Yes, I know I am waaay behind - but I wanted to be sure that I did feature some of your beautiful photos. You can see last week's link up here.

Pink Sky Designs
I was so inspired by this photo! Makes me want to pick my  camera up and try something different.

Naptime MomTog
My friend Sarah always links up great photos but this week was a favorite!
Timothy Prust Photography
I mentioned last week how happy I am that Tim is back - this week he blew me away! Check out this post as well


Claire's 365
This is just one of a whole post of beautiful photos!



The Mommyhood Memos

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. If you'd like to participate this week it's not too late!! Be sure to follow me on Facebook & Twitter to get a heads up on theme announcements. I usually announce upcoming themes there first. If you were featured feel free to grab a button for your blog if you'd like :)

6 comments:

  1. Love sarah's she never fails to disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for the feature!!! There were some pretty good images this week! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, thanks faith! i almost didn't link up because i didn't think i had any *great* photos this week. but thanks for your encouragement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me. The picture you chose was one I nearly didn't add to the post as I wasn't happy with the focus, just shows what I know!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required