Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photography Challenge




Sorry this link-up is a little late today! I'm on my way out the door to take Eli to the hospital for his routine check-up on his hydronephrosis. I'm expecting a long day - he has an ultrasound and an appointment with his urologist. But I'm expecting more good news... 

Today's theme is "Life is Art" - there are so many moments everyday, but especially this time of year, that if you just stop and take them in are frame-worthy. Art. Just a simple moment between brothers... a few everyday items, my challenge for you this week is find a moment and capture the art of Life. Can't wait to see them!

P.S. My blog is in the midst of an overhaul... you can follow along here. We'll be back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required