Monday, November 21, 2011

VOTE for your favorite!

Congratulations to Branson - y'all voted her photo your favorite of my top five!  Be sure to check out her submission from last week's challenge as well. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else for me to include her photos from last week in my top five again this week because she would definitely win two weeks in a row. No question or contest. Those photos are just too sweet.

A shout-out to Courtney as well. Her photos were SO adorable!! I hope you'll stop by and give her a little comment love. I also really enjoyed Autumn's photos this week as well!

Picking a top five was so crazy hard!! You posted some really wonderful photos this week. Thanks so much for participating... if you haven't linked up yet I sure hope you will this week!!

 

 Here's my top five in no particular order:
Diana

Georgia
Adriel
Austin Lee
Seeing Each Day

online polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required