Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photography Challenge: Blooper!






The theme this week is blooper - I have so many I could have chosen, and some that could definitely go in the "awkward family photos" file but I won't post that one.  This is the first blooper type photo that I thought of - for the non-mom among you this is Eli spitting up while I'm trying to take his photo. Lovely.

I'm so excited about this theme, I can't wait to see your out-takes and bloopers, it should be lots of fun!


If you haven't linked up with me before here are a few points of bloggy good manners:
Please link up an original photo - one that you took, not something pretty you found on Pinterest. Those posts are awesome and we all enjoy them but it's not good manners to link that up with a photography challenge. 
Please link up your blog post/Flickr page url and not just your blog. So for example the link should look like this:http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/10/thankfulness-on-monday.html  and not this: http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/ 
Please link back to my blog you can do this by copying and pasting my button code (which you'll find the code for in the handy-dandy box at the top of this post!) into your post, a text link is also fine. Because I'll be choosing a top five please include the link back either directly above or directly below the photo you are linking up thanks - that will help me a lot. 
Please leave comments on the other participants blogs at least two or three would be best - it's more fun if you get comments when you link up! 

You can link up either to your blog or to a Flickr page, you don't have to have any certain level of camera or skill to participate - everyone is welcome! 

I've changed the voting schedule to be from Tuesday to Tuesday (like I used to do) and moved my top five to a separate post. 


Next week's theme is "Still Life"



Click here to vote for your favorite from last week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required