Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mama's got SWAP


I have got a bunch more that I'll be adding to this post later today...  

I am linking up with the weekly swap on The Bartering Blogger today - I hope you will too!!

Today I'm listing a shower curtain that I don't use anymore.

DSC_3802.JPG
DSC_3811.JPGDSC_3807.JPGDSC_3796.JPG
I bought it from Target spring 2009 (see it here) the collection of coordinating products is still available from Target. It does have a little discoloration on the top edge (pictured above) otherwise it's in perfect condition.

Things I'm interested in swapping for:
*Ad space
*Editing for five photos to get them ready to pint
*providing a giveaway on my blog
*The third book in the Twilight series
*Books - especially devotional, poetry and popular fiction.
*Home accents especially green or neutral or vintage modern.
*girl's dresses (sizes 6 & 8)
*brown or  gray sweater or lightweight jacket (for me - size medium/12)

I'll pay shipping for my item if you'll pay to ship yours. You can contact me via twitter or email or leave a comment below with your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required