Monday, October 17, 2011

VOTE for your favorite!

Honorable Mention
I just LOVED the post from Tiffany at June Makes Six her photos of the doughnuts and apples looked simply scrumptious!

Sarah at NapTimeMomTog wrote a beautiful post about her son, Carsyn and posted such sweet photos of him. I can not even imagine how difficult it must be to have a son with disabilities but she continues to set an example of grace.

I seriously love the photos of Christina at Tillicum Daily from their trip to the pumpkin patch! Her editing style is super-fab/

Becky at Rub Some Dirt On It also posted photos from her trip to the pumpkin patch that were so adorable!

I enjoyed reading the post from Miggy at Miggyhood so much! She shared photos from a recent photowalk she took with a friend - made me remember how important it is to take the time to do things like this.

My Top 5

Nicolasa at My Perspective
Bethany at Pulling My Mask Off
Stephanie from Behind the Camera and Dreaming
Austin Lee at Bunch of Barrons
Lindsay at Snapshot of Happiness 

There is a button for you in my sidebar if you'd like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required