Monday, October 3, 2011

SLR class starts TODAY!!



Today is the first day of my October session of my basics of SLR Photography class and I am really excited about teaching this class. This will be the first class I've taught since Eli was born and while it's been a bit of an administrative struggle - especially with everything else I've bee doing -  I am so ready to get back into my teaching routine!

If you are registered for this class you will be receiving an email in just a little while with some additional instructions and an updated tutorial file (basically it'll have the correct date) In the meantime feel free to download the introduction here and download Tutorial 1.1 here.

The class lasts for four weeks:
Week 1: Aperture 
Week 2: Shutter  
Week 3: ISO 
Week 4 White balance

There are only four spots available in my October class and today is the last day to register!

Pick Your Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required