Monday, October 31, 2011

Photography Challenge Top 5

Natural Beauty
Here are this week's top 5!! IT was very hard to pick just five!
deb duty

 
this and that

my life just as it is
allison hoffman
tiaras & tantrums

Natural Beauty
deb duty
this and that
my life just as it is
allison hoffman
tiaras & tantrums
Results


LOL
Last week I was busy taking my daughter to the doctor instead of writing the top five post. Here are my top 5 from last week's photography challenge.
not always picture perfect
luvin life photography
cedar's photography
bunch of barrons
falafel and the bee

LOL
not always picture
luvin life photography
cedar's photography
bunch of barrons
falafel and the bee
Results
Honorable Mention:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required