Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My many stages of editing

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama
Today I'm linking up with Paper Heart Camera for Touch Up Tuesday. Check out my first post as a Paper Heart Camera Contributor here.

This is why I can not be a professional photographer - at least not at the moment. I go through a zillion versions of my edit before I get it the way I want it... or at least try to get it the way I want it. 
SOOC

add texture
set texture to "overlay"
plus gradient map and levels adjust
plus textures and brown layer
levels and textures re-adjust
plus Sugar Cookies
of course

Sugar Cookies layer adjust

And I still have no idea which edit I like - if any of them!
I do like some of my edits here and here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required