Thursday, October 20, 2011

Edit ME photo editing challenge



Our tiny BIG Life

I saw this challenge last night and thought oh this will be fun! But as I started into the edit I discovered it was much more challenging than I thought it would be at first. So I've been working on it on and off since then and finished it this morning while I was nursing Eli. I did all of the touch-up by hand with a cone brush at different widths and opacity. I duplicated the layer which I blurred and then brushed away around the details of the face. I also added a high pass filter but kept it very low. Then I added a few overlays in dark red and nearly black. It's not perfect, but it's better. What do you think I should have done to improve it?

my edit
my edit
edit me challenge
original

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required