Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 5 Behind the Scenes


Eli has been feeling poorly today - poor little guy. I think he's got that same sore throat I've had ever since the weather started turning cooler on Monday. I spent all morning trying to get him to sleep in his bed but finally gave up and have been holding him all afternoon, which hasn't been so bad. I guess the dishes can wait.

 I am so happy that so many of you have linked up to my photography challenge. I had a few of those worried thoughts as I put the challenge up, wondering if anyone would link up at all - but the email notifications that someone has linked up have been pouring in yesterday and today and my site meter went through the roof! So anyway, thanks for your support, it really means a lot to me and encourages me to continue to make this a beautiful, helpful, inspiring place to visit.

This post isn't exactly what I'd had in mind for posting today but here ya go - there are some really amazing photographers linked below.

I've mentioned this blog before - this blog is amazingly inspiring! Especially if you're interested in photoshop.

Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest

This is a really ecetional photographer - check out her 365 days of SP set on Flickr, her photoshop tutorials are here and all of her various photographic wonderfulness here.


This photo links to an interview with a professional photography with lots of interesting tidbits of behind the scenes information.



This is a great article with behind the scenes shots of on-location natural light child photography. Definitely check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required