Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 4 faceless portraits


I've found so many beautiful photos lately - I've been pinning up a storm! I am really enjoying this series of posts and am thinking that I should make it some type of a weekly thing once this month is done... I'm still working on the idea. Overall I think I could do this every day! I love it that much. 

Today's theme is faceless portrait - these are just a few. The first two are my favorites, I think.  



Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest



I would love it if you linked up with my photography challenge today. The theme is:What Makes You Smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required