Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 15 Pink Sugar Photography


I'm half way through this series of blog posts - 31 Days of Inspiring Photography, inspired by the likes of Darcy at my 3 boybarians and this week I'm turning my attention to photographers I admire.

The first photographer to pop into my head is one of my favorite professional photographers Andrea at Pink Sugar Photography. She is an amazing photographer and her blog is a constant source of inspiration. I love her urban wedding sessions and her intimate newborn session - she is insanely versatile and out-of-your-mind talented.

Here is a teeny-tiny itsy-bitys sample of her work:
Source: pinksugarphotography.typepad.com via Faith on Pinterest

What are you still doing here? Go check out her blog! Oh but before you go make sure to bookmark her micro blog for her daughter. I'm both inspired and humbled. I'm telling you - it's like I've never taken a really good photo in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required