Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Inspiring Photography: Day 10 Friends - Madeline Bea


I'm going to switch gears with this series of posts as I head into week 2 of 31 Days of Inspiring Photography. I'm going to be turning my attention to photography bloggers that I follow and consider friends online.

The first person I'm choosing to feature is the amazing Madeline Bea at Life Set to Words. She a homeschooling mama, she is a talented knitter and amazing photographer. I love her work and her blog. She's one of those bloggers I wish I was friends with in real life and I'd like to be more like.


Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest



Follow her on Google+
Madeline Bea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required