Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Touch-up Tuesday: Kelley

Kelley owns the most adorable fabric boutique in south metro Atlanta. She asked me to take some photos for her new website - here are a few.
original
cropped
cloned out imperfections

original
duplicate layer
change layer to "soft light"
run high pass filter radius: 2.7
flatten image
applied "blusher" action from M4H 
cloned out blemishes
adjusted color
re-sized for web

before/after
I'm not hugely satisfied with the end product of this last edit - but you can see there is quite a difference when you put them side by side.





Here are a few more photos, which ones do you like best?



I was doodling with one of the photos and came up with this, which I like very much:


I edited this photo of spools of thread at least half a dozen different way, but that is a post for another day.


and then, she {snapped}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required