Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my first try...

This is my first attempt at creating a template. 

I created it in Photoshop Elements 7 and it's quite basic - let me know if you have any trouble with it. I've added two rounded corner options (shown below) the shadow effect can be turned off as well, if that's not your thing.


open the template in photoshop, as well as the photos you want to add to your template


drag your first photo onto your work space



drag the photo down in the list of layers to under the #1


resize the photo to fill the template area


repeat those steps - dragging the image layer under the number of the template block


turn off the numbers and you're done!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required