Monday, September 12, 2011

Christmas Ideas to Start NOW: Family Cookbook

Christmas is just around the corner and for those of us who like to give thoughtful, handmade gifts but usually don't think o it until December 1st - here is a new series of blog posts for you: Christmas Ideas to Start NOW!

Here's an idea from apartment therapy's kitchn : the family cookbook

My sister and I did this together one year, we filled it with photos of our family throughout the years and some of our family's favorite recipes. Here's one of the pages I made:


Here are some examples I found in the Blurb marketplace


view it here
If you're thinking about starting one of these I highly recommend you use Blurb to print it. It's extremely easy to use and when it's finished you'll have a beautiful, sturdy book to give.

Do you have any ideas for this series of posts? Please send me an email I'd love to feature your project, product or have you guest-post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required