Thursday, September 22, 2011

Before & After: Spools

Be sure to check out my pay-what-you-can special!!Also - check in the sidebar for an updated schedule for my photography challenge - coming back the first Tuesday of October.
This is a photo I took a couple weeks ago at the fabric shop my mom works at. I LOVE this shot but I knew I'd love it even more if I edited it. I may tinker with it some more, but this is what I have so far... let me know what you think!
sooc
+ high pass filter
+ soft light
soft light layer set to transparent 21%
+ blusher
blusher set to transparent 46%
+ sugar cookies
sugar cookies set to transparent 42%
 
before/after

a couple different edits:



Just doodling...

Linking up today with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required