Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vintage Camera Love

My newest love is the vintage film camera. I discovered that you can buy them on Etsy on the cheap and I could have a whole shelf full! I plan on buying my first one for my birthday... I want it to be a working 35mm film SLR but I can't help but admire all of these "for display only" and vintage instamatic cameras on Etsy. So I thought I'd post a few of my favorites from Etsy:
via

via
via
this one is for 120 film... 
via
via
this is a Kodak "Brownie" - isn't it adorable?
via
via
wouldn't it be neat to have a camera named Bella?
via
I'm quite in love with the idea of owning a Miranda as well. This is my favorite of the Mirandas - the sensorex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required