Saturday, July 2, 2011

cupcakes

It was a big deal to Emma that we didn't make cupcakes on her birthday.  She was very sweet about having a store-bought cake on her birthday but she's mentioned a few times that she wasn't able to make her birthday cupcakes so this week I made an effort to make cupcakes with her. My first batch were monster-size craziness but she enjoyed decorating them with sprinkles and glitterized icing.
My second batch turned out much better and we made a little bit of peanut butter icing for them - which of course I had to photograph! If only to remind myself that I still know how.


I have more photos if I can ever get them to load properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required