Friday, June 10, 2011

today we bought the car seat...

... sub-titled: more late-night randomness from your preggo mama

Today we bought little guy's car seat. 

It was exhausting trying to pick which one to buy...

I wanted to cry when we were done

because the truth is

that even though I'm exited about this new little one

and I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy

I'm pretty scared about having a new baby.

they're so freaking tiny!
and
so crazy-needy

I'm trying not to psych myself out

but this transition is going to be...


epic.


Having the car seat means that this is really happening... to me... soon. 

I'm sure I'll get through it

I always do.

I just thought I'd take a moment to say...

I'm kinda scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required