Monday, June 13, 2011

photo shoot location test 2

location 2

I'm linking this photo up to the photography challenge at The Paper Mama - the theme is "green". Above is edited and below is SOOC...
The Paper Mama

DSC_1238 sooc
I've got a photo shoot coming up... my first portrait session in a while, so I was scouting out a couple locations. These were more natural settings. I'm still not 100% happy with these locations. Shooting in a field(ish) type space can be really difficult if the light isn't just right.
DSC_1264
DSC_1266
DSC_1291
DSC_1302
DSC_1299
location 2 - love these trees!!
The shots below drove me crazy I just could not get my exposure just right for any of these shots!
location 3
location 3
location 3
location 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required