Saturday, June 4, 2011

a little bit of weekend inspiration

I just love a slow and quiet Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon spent browsing pinterest and blog-hopping. So I thought I'd send you on your way with a few of my most recent discoveries and beautiful blogs...

a beautiful food blog with gorgeous photography and amazing recipes!


a beautiful photography & style blog with photography challenges

a tumblr micro blog of daily{ish} photos of little Lila

a fun little tumbler micro blog full of daily wonderfulness :) 

I love every single photo.
one of my favorite new blogs and a very cute shop

such a cute blog and a really cute nice handmade bag shop
love her market bags!

Also check out:
Bartering Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required