Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank you!!!

DSC_0291

Life has been a little crazy, school is in it's last weeks, which means I'm crazy-busy helping my kids finish up end of the year project and baking brownies for teacher-appreciation week, my May photography class just started which is always fun - though a lot of work, my pregnancy is going great but it's slowing me down, a lot. I can't even imagine what it will be like when my newest little guy makes his debut! Whew. I've got at least three awesome posts just waiting to be finished - but they are going to have to wait a little longer... because I've got something to say and that is thank you!!! 


Because of your support and recommendations my photography classes had the best month ever last month, almost two times what I usually expect in a month. I was completely blown away when I looked at the numbers last night. I know that my success is almost entirely because of people like you who recommend my classes to your friends and blog readers and I am full of gratitude to have such awesome readers, students, fans, tweeps, and most especially friends here.

So... thank you!

By the way - I just now realized that it's Tuesday and I ought to have posted the photography challenge this morning! Yikes. Will post it tomorrow morning - first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required