Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sneak Peek

DSC_0859

Later this week I hope to post some photos from my latest mini-shoot. I bought a mini-Keurig to take with us on vacation next week - it's a pretty silly purchase, I know but I got exactly what I wanted for a good price on Etsy. It's really small and will work with our favorite types of coffee and I just love that it's red - isn't it so cute?! I couldn't wait for it to arrive so that I could photograph it! That must be one of those "you know you're a photographer when..." moments :)

The only thing is that this coffee maker is so shiny that I had a horrible time with reflections. Not only did I and my camera reflect in the surfaces of the coffee maker - so did everything else! I was seriously wishing I had time to make myself a light-box. This was probably one of the most challenging shoots I've done in a while!

DSC_0863
I've got lots more to post so look for them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required