Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photography Challenge: Together




The theme this week is "together" - should be fun! This is a pic from the weekend of my kids with their Grammy.



FYI:
There will not be a top five during the month of May.
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your image or your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Please link back to my blog!
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.
Check out the list of upcoming challenges in my sidebar
I can't wait to see your photos for this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required