Monday, May 9, 2011

it is what it is

Source: flickr.com via Faith on Pinterest

This is one of my life motto's. I found it on Pinterest the other day and thought about blogging it... just like I've been thinking about blogging so many other things that y'all would probably love for me to get around to blogging... but a lot of my computer time right now has been spent with my photography class and the way it looks I may be a bit sparse around here for the month of May...

Anyway - back to the quote (apparently it's also a killer Lifehouse song)  It is what it is - this is something I say to myself all of the time. Life can be disappointing, relationships rarely go the way we'd like them to. Nothing is as perfect as we'd hoped at the beginning. But it is what it is -  in the beautiful and in the bad. To me this is saying that I'm not going to waste my life wishing for things to change or agonizing over imperfections.   It is what it is.  I'm moving on and focusing on what is positive. It isn't what it isn't and I'm going to stop trying to make it into something that it's not because I can't. It is what it is. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required