Friday, May 13, 2011

i {heart} Friday - Student Pics

This month I'm teaching two groups. Simply SLR & Simply YOU mentoring. So far both classes are going really well. I'm loving the work that they've been sending in and wanted to share some of it with y'all!!

Week 2, Day 2
Lisa

Wee 1 Day 4 - Contemplate Your Shot
Samantha

week 1 day 4 edited
Nichole

wk 1 day 3 f/3.5
Corrina

Day 1 Window Light
Becky

Day 3: Outdoor Light
Debbie

Day 2 - 1/500 1.8 ISO400
Tammy


Feeling inspired? My next classes are June: Mentoring & July: 30 Days of SLR 


Today I was featured in the first installment of Photographers with Style series of posts on Reflections of Something! Take a minute to check out my interview and be sure to subscribe - I've seen the list of upcoming photographers and this series is going to be great! I can already hardly wait for next week's interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required