Monday, April 18, 2011

VOTE for your Favorite: Pastel

Congratulations to the winners of last week's vote and thank you to those of you who participated!

Your favorite photo for the Flowers and Leaves Photography Challenge: Mandy of a sorta fairytale

Your favorite photo for the Photography Challenge: Two is Becky of Rub Some Dirt On It


DASH Photography



funkytime



a sorta fairytale



Rub Some Dirt On It



A Defined Life






Honorable mentions:
Everyday I walk with You
Living in the Moment... One Day at at Time
Flower Photography
Borne Image Photography


P.S. I also just wanted to mention that if you love Mandy's mad editing skills you she is now offering photo editing mentoring sessions live online. I think this is an awesome opportunity to learn from someone who is obviously very good. As soon as I get a webcam and a break from teaching I'll be signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required