Monday, April 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: better late than never!

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take all of the photos for Scavenger Hunt Sunday but I managed to finish it up today and thought I'd post them - better late than never, right?


Movement
SHS: movement
Walked outside to take some shots for my photography class and found this little guy by the front door. This type of snake it totally harmless and was gone in a couple minutes.

Waiting to Click
DSC_7553
This is a photo of my adorable niece a few months ago - I followed her around for probably fifteen minutes before I got a shot of her looking at me.

Many
SHS many
Nothing better than some chocolate chips for a little pick me up! See another here

Animal's Perspective
pets eye view
I was going to do something else but then when I saw our Shi Tzu Molly hanging out in her favorite chair and I just had to snap it.  I couldn't resist sharing this one too: peekaboo!
DSC_9522

Fashion
SHS: in fashion
I finally went out and got some more maternity clothes, it feels so nice to have a wardrobe larger than eight pieces of clothing!! I bought a pair of maternity jean shorts and just in time too - we've had ninety degree weather. I also got this cute maternity top - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required