Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photography Challenge: Pastel

This week's challenge theme is pastel and it was suggested by Sibylle on the Simplicity Facebook page.

pastel
My photo didn't turn out quite as well as I wanted it to - but that is a whole post for tomorrow! They are HUGE pastel colored egg shaped marshmallows!! Can't wait to see my girl's reaction when they see these.

As a reminder:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.
I am working on a list of upcoming challenges but it's not posted yet.
Be sure to vote for your favorite from the last two challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required