Saturday, April 30, 2011

Office Space Inspiration

My office space is super-boring, it's messy and cluttered and crowded. My chair is starting to drive me crazy and it's just about time to replace it - which made me look for some inspiring spaces online... which of course I couldn't keep to myself! Make sure to click on the links (if you have a little time) I worked hard to find original sources for each of these images that I found on pinterest.

{  source :: via :: via  }
how to turn a closet into an office - what a brilliant idea! 
Love the colors and wallpaper - this wouldn't be an expensive solution. 

{  source  ::  via  ::  via  ::  via  }
be sure to check out the source link
so many amazing ideas and photos
I love how she converted a tiny little space into something brilliant. 

My DIning room   :office bit
(  via  }
You don't need a lot of space to have a fun, colorful office area!


via  ::  via
sometimes it just takes a little pop of color to turn everything around!
I want my new office chair to be this cozy and bright

{  source  ::  via  }
love the pretty pops of color

love the matching mismatched chairs

what a brilliant cork board idea! 

I'm in love with these square storage areas!

{  source  ::  via  } 
I just had to throw this last one in - because I love the storage and colors here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required