Thursday, April 14, 2011

A quick behind the scenes post

I thought I'd show you a little behind the scenes from Tuesdays mini photo shoot.

DSC_9609
These are the marshmallows I used! They are so huge!!

DSC_9611DSC_9617

I used a large piece of poster paper folded up to reflect the light - this made a big difference!

DSC_9624
Here is the shot with the poster paper reflecting light.

DSC_9625
This is the same shot as above but without the poster paper folded up to reflect the light.

DSC_9620DSC_9628

DSC_9634
Here is the shot I ended up using - you can see the bend of the poster board on the right. So I cropped it to square.

DSC_9634 crop

Today I'm going to buy some more poster board and try this shot again with some more light reflectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required