Monday, March 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Diptych
strawberry banana cream cheese french toast
I had a wonderful spring idea for this - but lost my light before I could get out and photograph the pretty blooming trees in my neighborhood. So this is what I ended up with - better than I thought it would be! These are strawberries which are turned into strawberry banana cream cheese french toast.

Book
DSC_6433
This is my one shot from the archives - I didn't have anything that I really loved of books - but I saw this and loved it! So there - loosely interpreted this week :)

Fill in the Blank
SHS photo challengeSHS photo challenge
SHS photo challenge
When I think about how ice cream is in the freezer, I just have to eat it!."

A Taste of Italy
taste of Italy for SHS

Reminders
reminders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required