Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365: Week 9

I'm a week behind on my 365 project now - but that's okay. It was good to take a week off I think and it felt really good to get back on track and work on taking a photo for every day of the week. I feel like I got a really nice weeks worth of photos. I also took a lot of photos on my cell phone which I'll be posting sometime soon as well. Next week I plan on making it a priority to post a photo every day - but you know how it is :)

Monday
Monday's POTD


Tuesday
breakfast fruit salad

Wednesday
Good morning!!

Thursday
DSC_8508 2
I've been trying really hard to get a good shot of my morning OJ!

Friday
Friday's POTD
We found out on Thursday that we are having a boy!!
We had a wonderful ultrasound.
You can read about it here

Banana Strawberry French Toast1
I also have to mention that I finally posted the recipe to my favorite stuffed french toast

Saturday
Peanut Butter Easter M&Ms
Picked up a bag of Easter colored Peanut Butter M&Ms - the bag was much too little though. I couldn't help but take a bunch of photos of them but then I couldn't pick just one photo to post!
Peanut Butter Easter M&Ms


Monday's POTD


Linking up with:

Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required