Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 365 Photo of the Day: Monday

Monday's POTD

Today was an awesome day for photography. I took a bunch of photos on my cell phone throughout the day and then I got outside this morning with my camera and took a walk around the block photographing some of the beautiful flowering trees. I had my three year old son with me so it was really challenging - I had to change my settings quickly and get it right as soon to the first time as I could. I used my 55-200mm lens again here - that way I could photograph my neighbors trees from the street. I got LOTS of photos - but this is one that I'm picking for my photo of the day. This shot is SOOC. I'll share more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required