Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photography Challenge: Flowers and Leaves


DSC_8241
I wish it actually looked like this today - it's gray and rainy and there are pollen-filled puddles everywhere. But hopefully the weather will clear soon so I can take some photos of the beautiful dogwoods that are in bloom now. Spring is beautiful in Augusta and as the city is gearing up for it's biggest tourist week it is looking better than ever.  This week's challenge is flowers and/or leaves. I can't wait to see your photos!!

Have a suggestion for next week's challenge? Let me know! Next week is reader's choice - so I want to pick on of your theme suggestions.

As a reminder:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.
I do not have a list of upcoming challenges.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required