Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Favorite photos so far

It's good to take a moment now and then to pause and see what we have accomplished so far... looking back at my year so far in photographs there are highs and lows - I may not have accomplished everything that I wanted to - but then I've also had some other moments that surprised me. So to start this post off I choose my top five photos of my kids, taken by me. It's terribly difficult to choose just five!! 

Featured as #1 photo on The Daily Wyatt
This is my oldest daughter. Processed in Photoshop Elements 7 with actions from My 4 Hens Photography

01 10 11 alt
A photo of my second daughter taken during our "blizzard" at the beginning of this year.
 Processed in PSE using an action from Paint the Moon 

1 8 1101 08 11
Taken during the snowstorm earlier this year. I love the way these look, I don't even remember what I did to get them to look this way. I know I applied a few actions in PSE but I have no idea what I did - but I love this whimsical treatment!  This is such a typical, wonderful moment for my youngest daughter.

1-28-11
I can hardly believe that this is the best photo I have of my little man! 
I have tons of photos of him but most of them are cell phone snapshots. 


This is cheating a little, I know - it's not taken by me. But here is a photo of my little guy, due in July.


So those are my top five favorites of my kids. 

But I couldn't stop there! I have several more favorites that I wanted to share!!

01 07 11

01 04 11

18/365

1 22 11
Featured on Pieces of me

01 05 11

Banana Strawberry French Toast1
Featured on Paper Heart Camera

Henry

Saturday POTD

A beautiful day with my little sister

33/365

Peanut Butter Easter M&Ms

a slightly brigher edit

Monday's POTD
Featured in Top 5 on the Daily Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required