Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching up Project 365 Week 8 & Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Sorry to have been MIA this weekend - I wanted to participate in all my favorite link-ups but didn't have a lot of time (or energy) to sit at the computer - then yesterday I was nursing a monster head-ache! I get these every time I'm pregnant.

I also landed a part-time freelance marketing job for a local business this weekend! I'm really excited about it but at the same time it's a little overwhelming trying to juggle my family responsibilities, this new job, my blog and my photography classes.  One of the biggest challenges is that I will be launching and maintaining their social networking sites. I have a pretty good grasp of how to do this for digital products but I have no idea what my strategic process should be for a local brick-and-mortar business. If you have any tips or sites to recommend please do send them my way!! I'm really excited to be branching out into this - it's something that I've wanted to learn for a while.

But enough about that - here's the stuff you really want to see! Here is a glimpse into my day-to-day photography. My Scavenger Hunt Sunday pics are scattered through my 365 project photos.

week 8
Week 8 in my project 365

The template is from The CoffeeShop and the font is called CK Becky
You can read my tutorial on how I create my 365 collage in Adobe Photoshop Elements.


Saturday:
DSC_7222
Strawberry Banana Cream Cheese French Toast. I promise I'll have a recipe posted for this soon!! I've bought all the ingredients, just haven't had the time and a clean kitchen at the same time. This is SO good!!

Monday:
crocs
DSC_7231 DSC_7251
Emma writing in her notebook on the back steps & Katie-Abigail showing me how big of a bubble-gum bubble she can blow! She has been really excited about being able to blow bubbles lately.
DSC_7326
DSC_7353 DSC_7302
DSC_7306
The kids were home for President's Day. Emma had been sick with a fever the day before so we had a nice peaceful day at home. I got out the paints for the first time in a while - so much fun!
Tuesday:
my nephew
One of my adorable nephews!
See more photos from this day here
Aunt Abi
My sister, Abigail - lover her so dearly!
A beautiful day with my little sister
We took this photo as a collaborative effort for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday theme: "blurred" check out her fabulous edit here! She also took a sweet maternity shot of me for the SHS theme "life" (which was a pretty brilliant idea of hers!)

Wednesday:
DSC_7356
I took this one for the Scavenger Hunt Sunday "Life" because this is one piece of everyday life. Stacking up towels, using them, washing them, folding them and stacking them up - life is just like that, repeating stuff every day, over and over and trying to see the beauty in the everyday, ordinary stuff of life.

Thursday:
everyday
Taken for Scavenger Hunt Sunday "Everyday"  Prenatal Vitamins - I try to take these everyday.

Friday:
beautiful spring day!DSC_7844
Taken for Scavenger Hunt Sunday "Capture the Sky". We've had beautiful spring weather here lately! Most days it's in the 60's - 70's (F) yesterday we hit 80 degrees! There is this cute little cherry tree blooming next to our driveway. I haven't been able to photograph it satisfactorily yet but this is what I've taken so far. I snapped these quickly on my way out the door Friday evening.

Saturday:
belly bump
I was working on the computer on Saturday night and thought the contrast of my growing baby-bump against the black of the keyboard was pretty cool.

Monday:
okay - that was weird
(SOOC) I was attempting to take a photo of the beautiful morning sky. What I got was really crazy! I just had to share it, plus it's the only photo I have from Monday. The day ended gloomy cloudy, rainy and with threats of severe thunderstorms.

Tuesday:
Tuesday
Breakfast this morning :) A nice way to start the day! Muffin bread, orange slices, orange juice and Decaf English Breakfast Tea.
best muffin mix EVER!
Made with this muffin mix - best mix ever! Just add one cup of water and they come out perfectly ever time. The first time I bought this mix (on sale) it sat in my pantry for about a month because I wasn't sure if they'd taste very good - but they really do! Even my husband (who generally refuses to eat anything labeled "fat free") loves them!

Linking up with:






Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required