Thursday, March 10, 2011

Before & After

This morning I am going for my first ultrasound for this pregnancy! The hubs and I are really looking forward to it! I'll be about 22 weeks alsong. I'm hoping the new baby will cooperate (s)he has been a real stinker the last 24 hours kicking me in ways that I did not know a baby this small could kick! It felt like I was being head-butted from the inside!! We will try to find out this baby's gender and I'll post the results sometime later today :)

So anyway... Here is my photo for today's before & after. It's a photo I took on Monday, during my photo walk.  When I looked down and saw these dead brown leaves surrounded by new spring blossom petals I just knew I had to photograph it!
SOOC
SOOC

old + new
Processed in PSE9 with Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies"

I'm not sure that I am 100% satisfied with the results. Editing is still not my strong suit, for sure.I'm not sure if I ought to have gone darker with it? Do you like this crop? I tried it three other ways before I settled on this one. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required